Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Elizabeth Whitmire on All things must come to an end. Especially technology.
- Fred Myers on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Take a Break
- Ellamae Toles on Groupon: A Success Story or How We Facilitated 1,700 Kayak Rentals Over One Weekend
Monthly Archives: April 2013
In this day and age, one does not simply create a website. They have to create a website to work with a plethora of different devices. One feature that hasn’t been discussed a lot is how websites will respond on … Continue reading
Usability is something that all designers and developers, no matter their background, should strive for with their product. Sometimes the simplest looking designs end up being the best at accomplishing that task. Here’s a perfect example: www.gov.uk Yes, it’s a … Continue reading
The browser you’re using right now is running one of a few different rendering engines. Internet Explorer uses Trident, Firefox uses Gecko, and the majority of other browsers use Webkit. You’ll find Webkit in Safari, Chrome, and the default browsers … Continue reading