Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Elizabeth Whitmire on All things must come to an end. Especially technology.
- Fred Myers on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Take a Break
- Ellamae Toles on Groupon: A Success Story or How We Facilitated 1,700 Kayak Rentals Over One Weekend
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In a perfect world, businesses would be able to ask their customers where they found them and get a reliable answer. Not that customers aim to be evasive but there are a lot of businesses vying for their attention. Instead … Continue reading
Would you let your auto mechanic have the title to your car just because he knows how to fix your radiator problem? Would you give your house deed to the lawn care company just because they can keep your yard … Continue reading
I work for TexasAdvertising.net and as a marketing company I’d love to have your business. You’d probably expect a sales pitch knowing that information and I truly think we have the most talented and caring people in the business and … Continue reading