Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Elizabeth Whitmire on All things must come to an end. Especially technology.
- Fred Myers on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Take a Break
- Ellamae Toles on Groupon: A Success Story or How We Facilitated 1,700 Kayak Rentals Over One Weekend
Tag Archives: rv parks
Do the added clicks of Google AdWords justify the cost?
Recently, our junior web developer and resident movie director, Chris Brailsford, forwarded a story about the effectiveness of AdWords in relation to organic results. If you have a very relevant site and show up on the first page of search … Continue reading
Posted in AdWords, rv parks and campgrounds, seo Tagged adwords, google, marketing, rv campgrounds, rv parks, seo, website optimization Leave a comment