Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Elizabeth Whitmire on All things must come to an end. Especially technology.
- Fred Myers on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Well, that didn’t last long…
- Elizabeth Whitmire on Take a Break
- Ellamae Toles on Groupon: A Success Story or How We Facilitated 1,700 Kayak Rentals Over One Weekend
Tag Archives: smartphone
As we approach the new year here at TXAD Internet, it amazes me to see where we’re headed, with technology as well as on the internet. Many people now realize that one helps shape the other, and vise versa. Recently, … Continue reading
Nowadays, a vast majority of the web is viewed through handheld devices, such as iPhones, Androids or Windows phones. But if your website is not mobile friendly, what are the chances that you’re losing customers and possible business? Well, according … Continue reading